Monday, April 4, 2011

Day 4 at work, Monday of my first full week back.

10am (pumping time) can’t come soon enough!!! Not sure what was going on with little W last night, but I’m pretty sure he didn’t nurse as much as usual. He’s the best sleeper we have ever had and is already pretty scheduled!!! He did this with no real assistance (i.e. sleep training) from me. W goes to sleep around 7:30- pretty much the same time as the other two kids. Then he hasn’t been waking up until around 2:30am!!!! I think it’s fabulous!!! He still sleeps in the pack-n-play right next to our bed, so when he wakes up at 2:30, I usually just bring him to bed with us so he can eat, and I can go back to sleep as quickly as possible. He typically has a good meal at this time, and then sleeps until around 5, when he fusses again, but this time he usually just snacks. My alarm goes off at 6:30, and if he’s awake, I try and feed him before he goes back in the pack-n-play and I get ready for work.

This morning he didn’t eat as hardily at 2:30, didn’t eat at 4:30 (rather, just got a fresh diaper) and at 6:30 when I got up he was sleeping. He started to fuss when I laid him down his bed, but I felt like I was running behind, so I handed him to my husband, still in bed and they both fell back asleep – it was way cute :)

The morning accelerated like all mornings do and before I knew it I had to leave. Sooooo- I’m feeling super full. Maybe I’ll pump sooner. We’ll see.

Update: I was super full!!! Pumped 12 oz. Maybe that will be a Monday thing. I feel much better now!

No comments:

Post a Comment